Sabotage MS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SabotageMapleStory

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

GM Applications

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
[GM]gangSTAR
Admin

Number of posts : 27
Registration date : 2008-07-05

GM Applications Empty
PostSubject: GM Applications   GM Applications Icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2008 7:26 pm

[Copy this application]
[Go to the Sub-Forum called "GM applicants"]
[Paste it in a new post with the subject as your name.]
[Please put effort into this application.]
thanks!

Full Name:

Sex:

Time Zone:

Intro: [tell us about you]

Nationality:

Contact Info: [AIM, MSN, Yahoo] [Myspace, face book]

Experience: [what can you do or what do you know about coding and have you been a GM before?, do you have a GM handbook?]

Why Should we make you a GM?

Hobbies:

How long do you play for? [avg playing time daily]

Ever play GlobalMS?: [is so what lvl, job, world]

Will you play this server even so you dont get chosen as a GM?:

Conclusion: [give us a short conclusion and ONE line that would make us remember you]

Extra Details:
[optional but recommended]

Shoe Size:
Favorite Color:
TV show:
Movie:
Favorite Food:
Zodiac Sign:
Dance:

Final Question
[Mandatory!]
Tell me a joke that would surely make me laugh

Last edited by Admin on Fri Jul 18, 2008 2:05 pm; edited 6 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://sabotagems.forumakers.com
_ilovept

_ilovept

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2008-07-13

GM Applications Empty
PostSubject: Re: GM Applications   GM Applications Icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2008 8:54 pm

Full Name: Kimi K.

Sex: Female.

Intro: Well , hi i`m Kimi . I LOVEEEEEEEEEEEEE MAPLESTORY ! I`m korean , but I speak fluent English. I`m very fun to be around? loll. I`m dedicated , I won`t quit the server whenever I get bored(which will probably never happen(: ). My favorite animal is the pig , the nice cute ones , not the fat hairy ones. My favorite number is 4 , I don`t know why.

Contact Info: MSN- ohmypickle_itskimmeh@windowslive.com , MySpace- MySpace.com/FOBplease .

Experience: I know how to control myself , I know the difference between right and wrong. I know how to control someone else , and how to find a solution to a problem. I know how to be responsible , I know how to be independent , I`m not the type who will rely on someone with everything I do.

Why Should we make you a GM?: I count myself as experienced. I played as a GM on my friends server `RoseMS` (It shut down). I can handle responsibility really well , and as I said previously i`m independent , and I know the difference between right and wrong. I believe if I were a Game Master I could create a happy and safe community. I could spend all day hacker hunting , and jailing. I will not hesitate to ban someone for breaking the rules , even if they are a close friend , or even blood related. I`m not a pushover. I won`t stand for what is wrong , and I will definately fight for what is right.

Hobbies: Playing sbtgMS(hopefully) of course. I like to play tennis , sing to korean pop loll.

How long do you play for? I play for agess , i`m not sure the average time but on a school day(that is I don`t have a huge amount of homework) I could play 5 hours + , and on weekends 7 hours +.

Ever play GlobalMS?: Yes , I play GlobalMS, i`m a level 92 priest , in Scania.

Conclusion: I think I am very suitable for the Game Master job. I can differenciate right and wrong , as well as being responsible , independent , caring , trustworthy , dedicated , honest , and overall a good person. Remember , ILY.

Extra Details:
[optional but recommended]

Shoe Size: Umm , like 4?!
Favorite Color: Black.
TV show: The Nanny.
Movie: Meet Dave.
Favorite Food: Kimchi. Kimchi - ch = Kimi !
Zodiac Sign: Gemini
Dance: Hip-Hop.

Final Question
[Mandatory!]

There was this boy named Joe Humper. When his parents left to go out to dinner they left him with his babysitter. After the parents leave the boy says to the babysitter ’’Lets have sex’’. The babysitter refuses. The boy says ’’Well fine then I’ll just tell my parents that your a bad babysitter and to fire you”. The babysitter gives in and they have sex. Then the parents come home and his mother screams ’’JOE HUMPER!’’ the boy replies ’’I’m trying I’m trying!”

Last edited by _ilovept on Thu Jul 17, 2008 7:56 pm; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : i like pie.)
Back to top Go down
Admin
[GM]gangSTAR
Admin

Number of posts : 27

GM Applications Empty
PostSubject: Re: GM Applications   GM Applications Icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2008 9:06 pm

Sorry but you are not accepted
do the fact the joke wasnt funny

lol jkayyee ;]

why wouldnt we except you

welcome to SBTG MS

-Door

Last edited by Admin on Wed Jul 16, 2008 9:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://sabotagems.forumakers.com
kkrazedone
Creator of SabotageMS [superMOD]

Number of posts : 3

GM Applications Empty
PostSubject: Re: GM Applications   GM Applications Icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2008 9:11 pm

Haha that sure made me laugh (:
Very detailed Application and you seem like a cool down to earth person that will fit this job right.

Congratulations, welcome to the team
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/justinloveschalisa
saechaox916

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2008-07-17

GM Applications Empty
PostSubject: Re: GM Applications   GM Applications Icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2008 2:26 pm

Full Name: Ronnie Savaphone [Tommy is middle name]

Sex: Male

Intro: well u already kno my tommy. iono? haha im nice and fun to hang wit lke to play around but i can be seroius when have to. i like playin basketball. wsr fav. sport? =] i play maplestory alot cuhs i dont got anythig to do lol.

Contact Info: www.myspace.com/ronnie_savaphone, aim: hyphylilone

Experience: i kno how to make evryone get along i actually take my time to solve people's problems. im peoples person.

Why Should we make you a GM? well cuhs i got wat it takes to be a gm. im responsible, active, helpful, and mature.

Hobbies: well maple is on of em, i like playin sports and dancing

How long do you play for? well it depends, usually alot if i dont got plans.

Ever play GlobalMS?: yea quitted at lvl 80, khaini, NewYearSin

Conclusion: If u pick me as a gm u wont regret it. ad if u dont pick me as a gm. ill still be dedicated to ur server and hope torove u that im worthy enough to be a gm

Extra Details:
well iono i basically told u everything about myself but feel free to ask bout anything if u want.

Shoe Size: 8
Favorite Color: blue
TV show: America's Best Dance Crew
Movie: Coach Carter
Favorite Food: anything good =]
Zodiac Sign: gemini
Dance: hiphop/rnb

Final Question
[Mandatory!]

wat u call a mexican witout a car? CARlos lol! , i got more jokes if u want me to tell u more =]

Oh yea, Door illl be at my uncles house til saturday or sunday. ill try to get bck t u asap
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

GM Applications Empty
PostSubject: Re: GM Applications   GM Applications Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

GM Applications
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sabotage MS :: SabotageMS info :: SBTG Discussion-
Jump to: