Sabotage MS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SabotageMapleStory

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Gm Application

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
jaketyler

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2008-08-09

Gm Application Empty
PostSubject: Gm Application   Gm Application Icon_minitimeSat Aug 09, 2008 3:10 pm

Full Name:Tyler Craig

Sex:Male

Time Zone:Central Canada

Intro: [tell us about you]Im 13 years old. Nice guy though, love to help out people, (help out my mom all the time). I can provide hacking attempts and discribe them. Anyone that wants to ask me a question ill always be free! Im usully on my computer for about 3-7 hours a day, (5 is on this or). I recently started playing but let me tell you, im really good at gaming. Ive played normal maplestory befor(lvl106) and also many other private servers(lvl200x4). I will always be a great guy to anyone EVEN hackers(bann them [nicely]). If you need a GM im the guy! MY INGAME NAME IS===TheDevil

Nationality:Canadian

Contact Info:tyler.craig.95@hotmail.com=msn
Tyler Craig=Facebook

Experience: [tell us about you]Im 13 years old. Nice guy though, love to help out people, (help out my mom all the time). I can provide hacking attempts and discribe them. Anyone that wants to ask me a question ill always be free! Im usully on my computer for about 3-7 hours a day, (5 is on this or). I recently started playing but let me tell you, im really good at gaming. Ive played normal maplestory befor(lvl106) and also many other private servers(lvl200x4). I will always be a great guy to anyone EVEN hackers(bann them [nicely]). If you need a GM im the guy! MY INGAME NAME IS===TheDevil

Why Should we make you a GM?:Iam a nice guy, helpful and couragous and willing.

Hobbies:Skateboarding, playing hockey, outside(freshair)

How long do you play for? 3-7 hours (5hours on maple daily)

Ever play GlobalMS?: Yes-Lvl106 DragonKnight Bellocan

Will you play this server even so you dont get chosen as a GM?:Of course!?!

Conclusion: [give us a short conclusion and ONE line that would make us remember you]We come in peace-They leave in peaces--???

Extra Details:
[optional but recommended]

Shoe Size:8
Favorite Color:Blue
TV show:T.N.A Wrestling-Cross the Line
Movie:T.N.AWrestling Best of 2007---T.N.AWrestling---Bloody scars and stiches
Favorite Food: Popcorn
Zodiac Sign:
Dance:~None~

Final Question
[Mandatory!]
Tell me a joke that would surely make me laugh:Yo momma so supid she waited for a stop sign to say go.
Back to top Go down
WhiteTiger

WhiteTiger

Number of posts : 41
Registration date : 2008-07-24

Gm Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gm Application   Gm Application Icon_minitimeSat Aug 23, 2008 5:29 am

Wrong section Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down

Gm Application
Page 1 of 1