Sabotage MS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SabotageMapleStory

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Dorifutoo's Game Master Application

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Dorifutoo

Dorifutoo

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2008-08-11

Dorifutoo's Game Master Application Empty
PostSubject: Dorifutoo's Game Master Application   Dorifutoo's Game Master Application Icon_minitimeMon Aug 11, 2008 9:03 am

Hello! Cool

Well, firstly about myself:
My full name is Matthew Nguyen, i am currently 16 and i'm going to be 17 on October the 10th.
I am living in Australia: Victoria: Melbourne. My time zone is +10GST or whatever it is, i'm not that good with timezones. My hobbies are fixing computers, making things ALSO designing, i am also into kicks (shoes) & tee's, i LOVE music (Big bang) currently my favorite band and also Epik High, oh yeah! Here is the link to their latest album's song: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZXz5OKrmTKY cheers I also play DriftCity but i don't like it as much as MS. If you need to contact me, just let me know & i'll give you my e-mail. I don't want to post up here because i'm scared that people might spam me & annoy me, etc. I also love to fix computers, eg. Build a computer when the parts are everywhere! I just love that! Well, back to my designing, overall, i love to design things and one day would like to become very good at it. I have thought about taking classes and would think about it further on in my life. Take a look at my signature, i just made it when i saw this server in like 5 minutes, tops. Oh yeah, one more thing, i am also into drifting so if any of you are also into it ( H ) rock on! hehe.

My experience:
Ahh, my experience. I've been a GM (GFX Designer) on two other servers, but sadly they have been shutdown due to the Nexon vs. Odin problem. Anyways, i'm good at making banners, a bit good with making website, but i dont know how to link the things, I'm also good with forums. I am also a bit active & can catch hackers, well, who doesn't know how to catch hackers, but yeah? Well, as with the banners, you can ask me or pm me if you would like to see my previous work on the other servers, i can also make a forum to show you if you like it more than this current forum at the moment. As i have said, i have been a GFX Designer on two other servers. Yes, i have done previous work for them & if you would like to see it, please please don't mind to ask me. You can contact me by email but just reply to this Post or pm me, whichever suits you. I am currently trying to figure out HOW photoshop works, yes, sadly; i am a noob at photoshop. I have played other servers before and attempted to be a GM but have failed. I didn't really care because i would just help the players in the server if i fail to become a GM. Oh yes, also i'm in the hamachi group: SabatogeMS3 if you would like to contact me. I am also willing to code if you need coder's and i will try my best at it, to be honest, when i start off i won't be that good at it so sorry, but overtime i will learn and develop the path to a succesful coder.

My english proficiency:
Ohh, now my english, A GM must be adequate in the language of English to provide further assistance and benefits to the server. I would rate my English as a 7.5; it is not that low, if I might say I am still learning, but my English is still easy to understand, I hope. My english is not that bad to be honest, but i know that i could do better at knowing where to add commas, etc. LOL, that reminds me of spelling tests. study

What will you do to make the server a better server:
Hmm, a pretty tough question, well, what I could do to make the server a better server is just to make it a hack-free server. I would be making banners, forums and asking the Admin if it's good or not and if it wasn't i would listen to admin on how to make it better. I am a nice person. I pay attention to detail, and I have many qualities that is vital to keep the morality of the server booming. What are these qualities that I speak of? They are Integrity, Determination, Perseverance, and the ability to think clearly. (Now I know what you are thinking, I have all that too; As it might sound simple to just be saying these things I find it much more harder to have the ability to bring out the most of these traits and bringing it forward to reality and using it in everyday life.) If there is a player in need I will always be there. No matter what size of the problem the question or conflict that they are in I will always be there to help them through it. Other than that I am a pretty nice guy. If you want someone to just hang out with or talk to I will be there. However, there are two sides to me. One that is dedicated to the server and its players, and the other side that will not tolerate ignorance, abuse of vulgarity, exploit of glitches, and disrespect to the staff of the server and its players. I, for one will not stand for this madness if it ever occurs. I will take immediate action and see to it that the certain player will get his/her punishment, determined by the ToS.

In conclusion, I, Matthew Nguyen would like to become this servers GFX Designer or GM, whatever you guys think i'm up for! I would understand if i don't get chosen, you can just let me know. I won't go all fed up over not becoming one! I hope that you take consideration into choosing me to be your staff. I hope you guys/girls have liked this application! Thank you very much for even taking your time to read this! Note: that if i don't become a GM, that won't stop me from helping fellow SMS players!

- Matthew Nguyen

I'm s orry if i used my own format, i hope that doesn't change the fact about consideration towards me becoming a GM or GFX Designer on this server !
Back to top Go down
Marilynn

Marilynn

Number of posts : 20
Registration date : 2008-07-25

Dorifutoo's Game Master Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dorifutoo's Game Master Application   Dorifutoo's Game Master Application Icon_minitimeMon Aug 11, 2008 9:32 am

GM apps are closed i think Razz
Back to top Go down

Dorifutoo's Game Master Application
Page 1 of 1